Catholic Recruiter Associates has been in the business of retained executive search for over thirty years and is a leader in the Catholic employment field. Our only business is that of identifying and recruiting exceptional people for our clients through a focused and professional process. Our client base is varied and includes private, public and not-for-profit companies and organizations. We only accept retained assignments where clients pay our fees for the research and recruiting effort prior to hiring the candidate. As such, we utilize an array of sources, research and referrals in identifying candidates who closely match our clients’ specifications. The first place we look is our own database.
What We Don’t Do
We work on behalf of our clients and, therefore, do not find people positions. Aside from “being on our radar screen” by registering in the database, we unfortunately cannot be proactive in referring people to our clients unless and until they are identified within a particular search.
- First, we develop an extensive position specification with the client.
- A research person then begins to cast a “wide net” identifying direct candidates, referrals to candidates and passive potential candidates who are made aware of the client criteria.
- Individuals are then asked to provide their credentials matching the requirements. From this initial group of 300-600 contacts, a “long list” of qualified candidates is presented to the firm’s partner with direct responsibility for completing the search.
- He/she selects those individuals considered highly qualified for a personal interview. The interview is designed to determine if the candidate will be compatible with the management style and focus of the client organization.
- A group of three to five finalists is selected for interviews with the client and those under serious consideration are asked to provide reference and background information for review.
- Once references, education, salary data and past employment are verified, an offer generally follows for the selected candidate.
- Clients sometimes ask us to conduct compensation and relocation related negotiations.
As a retained search firm we value both the confidentiality of our clients and the individuals who are being considered for positions. Information you post in our database is only available to Catholic Recruiter Associates consultants. If you are contacted regarding an opening in one of our client organizations and agree to be included in our search, your information will be provided for our clients’ consideration.
We leverage decades of experience with our well-established network to bring the perfect fit for your executive recruitment needs.
Catholic Recruiter Associates
P.O. Box 967
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Telephone: (203) 438-8475